4 GREAT REASONS TO BUY FROM US:
- Over 37,000 happy customers across the US
- Real people on our support team ready to help
- The finest materials and stunning design — all our products are developed with an obsessive dedication to quality, durability, and functionality
- We use the most secure online ordering systems on the market, and are constantly improving our software to make sure we offer the highest possible security
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE
Our mission is to make your shopping experience as safe and enjoyable as possible. Have questions? Feel free to contact our award-winning customer care team for advice on everything from product specifications to order tracking.
- Money back guarantee: Something not quite right? If you’re not totally satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 15 days for a full refund
- Risk-Free Purchase: We utilize industry-standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to allow for the encryption of all the sensitive information, so you can be sure your details are completely safe with us
- Trustworthy payment method: We partner with the most popular online payment solutions that guarantee enhanced security and fast transaction processing
I bought these for my wife's car after someone dinged her door. One of these covered the door ding, and the other three went in similar spots on the other doors of her 4-door, 2015 Toyota Corolla. Now if some idiot throws their door open, the edge of their door will be met with thick rubber guards. We mounted these sideways in the middle of the ridge on the doors. If you have a Corolla, you probably know what I mean. Worth it. Buy it.
I bought my car used, and the dealership took a door ding out of it. So I put these where the old door ding was to prevent another one. So far they do not look odd on the vehicle, and I have more peace of mind that someone is not going to leave me an ugly ding. I have had them on for about a month, and they have endured at least 5 brush car washes and look the same as the day I put them on.
I'm hesitant to give five stars for durability and adhesiveness. I've only had them a month. I bought them because I just shucked out $500 for a dent in a guy's car. Not 24 hours later the same thing happened but had Guard Edge on. At first I groaned...so did the couple in the other car. Not a mark! Oh, it's a new car with an extra wide door and I am learning quickly to open it gently.
So far, it's been a better solution than the much longer plastic edge guard material. The adhesive on the plastic edge guard material would liquify during the hottest weather and the strips would fall off. This product has stayed on so far, and it does the job using much less surface area.
I live in an apartment complex that has a carport and both my grandson and wife have dented the doors trying to open them in the confined space. I tried 2 different types of the plastic strips and all were junk. These not only cover the dents but look great and feel like they will last a long time.
I bought this for my car to prevent impact resulting from door opening in a 2 car garage, on the wall or my other car. The product provides good cushioning, it stayed stuck on well, despite putting this on in the brittle cold winter. It also survived the car wash and stayed stuck on good.
We have my car and a full size Chevy truck in the garage and I have to park real close to the wall and these help so much so I don't bang my car door. Very happy with this purchase. Haven't taken it to get washed yet so I hope they hold up.
This is my second set, very nice but the first set, after 1-2 years , started melting on the service. Live on the coast, the hottest is maybe 75, so I have no idea why it's service is melting, but overall, I love it, that's why I replaced it with the same!
It’s a must if you have little ones! My child opens the door too fast to get over there sometimes or when I let him open he does it too hard but independent little ones it gives peace of mind that the car next door will be protected and stylish!
Durable rubber, functions well. We have had no problems with door dings in our 2 car garage after putting these on. They have been solid so far and we have no complaints. They stay on very well.