4 GREAT REASONS TO BUY FROM US:
- Over 37,000 happy customers across the US
- Real people on our support team ready to help
- The finest materials and stunning design — all our products are developed with an obsessive dedication to quality, durability, and functionality
- We use the most secure online ordering systems on the market, and are constantly improving our software to make sure we offer the highest possible security
BUY WITH CONFIDENCE
Our mission is to make your shopping experience as safe and enjoyable as possible. Have questions? Feel free to contact our award-winning customer care team for advice on everything from product specifications to order tracking.
- Money back guarantee: Something not quite right? If you’re not totally satisfied with your purchase, you can return it within 15 days for a full refund
- Risk-Free Purchase: We utilize industry-standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to allow for the encryption of all the sensitive information, so you can be sure your details are completely safe with us
- Trustworthy payment method: We partner with the most popular online payment solutions that guarantee enhanced security and fast transaction processing
I am a first time mom that is exclusively breastfeeding. I was given this in the hospital to help my daughter latch and it worked!! She is 8 weeks old now and eating wonderfully but I do need to use this at every feeding. I may not have been able to breastfeed at all if it weren’t for this product. The silicone is durable and washed well with soap and water. The carrying case is nice so I can always keep one in my diaper bag (g-d forbid I leave the house without one). My nipples are in great condition too!! I am a little sad I couldn’t breastfeed bare but I am trying to ween her off of this. In the meantime this product has saved my life and she is eating efficiently and gaining weight super healthy.
These made a world of difference! Nursing was getting super painful because my baby was chewing. We got to the root of the problem with the help of a lactation consultant, and are working on it with great success, but these make it so I can still nurse when he's upset and reverts back to bad habits. Be careful overusing these, though. A kiddo can get dependent on them. Best to use with a lactation consultant's guidance
One of the best purchases I made with my youngest! He was a premie, and was having issues latching into one of my breasts. It was pretty painful, and I was starting to give up on breast feeding. I planned to only pump. Until my sister told me about nipple shields. I bought these, and WOW! Game changer! I can’t say enough good things!
These are amazing!! I dreaded breastfeeding from the first time I did it. My baby latched on great, but no matter how many times I would feed, it hurt. One time the baby latched on wrong and bruised me. That was when the nurse gave me a nipple shield. I have not breastfed without one. As soon as I got home from the hospital, I ordered more! I have one in every room and in my diaper bag!
If your baby loves bottles but has difficulty latching, this is incredibly helpful.